Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Birchbox (Collaboration with GOOP)


Hello everyone!

Weekend is here.  YAY.  Before I start this posting on my October birchbox, I just want to say "Happy Birthday to my boys! I love you both so so much! Thank you God for allowing me to be a mother"  I will be celebrating my boys birthday later on this afternoon.  My oldest will turn 5 and the little one will turn 1.  Oh how time flies so fast.  It seems like just yesterday I was giving birth to my baby and now he is turning 1 and my oldest son was still asking for me to carry him everywhere we went and now he walks in front of me and calling me a slowpoke most of the time.  *Sigh*  Can I have them stay little for a little bit longer? I do have a blessed life, Thanks be to God for all His blessing on my family.

This is the latest picture of my boys and I taken by my friend, Susanna. (Thanks Girl! You are awesome!) I love the picture.   I rarely have a good picture of my children and I only because I usually the one taking the picture so it is nice to have someone taking this picture of us.



So anyway, let's move on to October Birchbox!

Here is the link to the video: (pls click and don't forget to subscribe!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP3qKFtIRFY&feature=youtu.be


Here are the lists of what I got in my Birchbox.  Birchbox collaborated with Goop this time around and we actually get to pick beforehand on which box we would prefer to receive.  As I said in the video, I was late in responding so I am not quite sure which box I actually receive because the email noted that even if you choose to receive regular October Birchbox, you can still receive Goop edition Birchbox in the end.  ( This is usually to calm the nerve of a "dammit I forgot to reply that I want the special box and now it's too late" person such as ME) haha *bummer*

1.  essie  Goop Pick              Full Size:  $8



Between the cheeky names and the on-trend hues, essie can do no wrong.  You can wear this classic shade all season.

2.  Jouer  Lip Enhancer      Full Size: $14

This best-seller give you the moisturizing punch of a balm with the satiny finish of a gloss.  I actually tried this already and yes it is nice.  It feels like having a gloss.  It has a scent that I am not too fond of though, however I am just really sensitive to scents on lipstick, lip balm or glosses.  Others may not have this problem at all.  It is not that bad, I can still bear with it.

3.  Kiehl's    Rosa Arctica Eye       Full Size: $46


Conquer dark circles with this brightening eye balm, which is made with collagen-boosting resurrection flower extracts.







4. Supergoop!    City Sunscreen Serum            Full Size: $20-$42


Wear this award winning brand's silky SPF 30 serum under your makeup for a weightless UV shield.






5.  LUNA       Lemon Zest                Pack of 15, $18.75


This zesty snack are a goop favorite.They are perfect for keeping you full in between meal (plus they can double as healthy dessert)  I will tell you what I think about this. I am not really a "bar treat" kinda person.  This bar was recommended to me when I was pregnant but I was always hesitant to try.  Well now I get it so I am going to try it.  I will update you on this soon. lol



Well that is all I receive from my October Birchbox.  I am still happy with the box because I got Essie nail polish.  I really was hoping I get the Beauty Blender mini sponge but I didn't so I am hoping Birchbox will give Beauty Blender again in the future.  *crossing my fingers*

Thanks for visiting guys and now I am off to La La land because I have an awesome, amazing special party to attend tomorrow.  Until next post! Ciaoooo


25 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your boys, just see the full size image and they're look so cute and.... have brown hair! hihi xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss Melissa. Thanks again. of course I totally agree that they are cute haha What mommy doesn't say their kids are cute? hihi and yes they do have brown hair like their daddy. I am the only one with black hair. LOL

      Delete
  2. omg kak ros, your kids are so so cute >.< and you're such a sexy mom! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much miss Adel! oh I am def so so not sexy hahah but thank you!

      Delete
  3. Kiehl's Rosa Arctica Eye look really tempting and the serum looks nice too!!

    Your kids are adorable!! Say happy birthday from me...

    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really want to start trying that Kiehl's Eye and see how it truly works. Thanks so much and I def will tell them you say Happy Birthday!

      Delete
  4. already subscribed ^__^
    OMG anak ce rose so adorable cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my gosh! Thanks so much for subscribing :) and Thanks for the compliment.

      Delete
  5. Nice picture...
    So handsome... :D
    Calon ganteng..hihihii....
    Love it..gemes liatnya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss Lina! I agree! They are handsome. haha BIAS! thanks again :)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday to the boys! Are they sharing the same birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks miss Sara! Their birthday is exactly a week apart. the 14th and the 21st so I just do combined birthday party. This will go on for as long as I can have it hahaha!

      Delete
  7. happy bday boys xD
    many happy return xD
    anyway thank for saying somethng sweet on my blog kak, love you so much *hug* x')

    xo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ya miss Gita! No worries. It is the truth so :) just being honest. I Love You too Dear :)

      Delete
  8. your boys really really cute !!!
    happy birthdaaaayyy ^^


    btw kak ros, boleh tau gak birchbox itu apaaa? lol #stupidquestion
    hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much miss Monic! Birchbox itu like a subscription. (like magazine but this is a box full of deluxe sample product) u pay $10 each month to receive this box delivered to ur front door or mail box! :)

      Delete
    2. ohhhhhh, ya ya ya ngerti. maklum di indo yang beginian ga ada jadinya bingung. hihi

      Delete
  9. this is probably late :P happy belated bday to the boysss haha bring them back here ! :D pernah k jkt ga??

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that you've created this space for beautiful YOU.

    Aloha,
    Following ya now forever and ever from the TTWFI Hop. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I would sooo love to have ya with us, you know, if you're into that sort of thing. =)

    xoxo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday to your beautiful boys!! yes, I agree time goes so fast and they grow up so art! we have to savor out time with our children!!
    you got some treasures! good for you!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete